What is Digital Flagship?
Digital Flagship is a comprehensive, university-wide digital learning initiative to support educational innovation for students and economic development opportunities for the community.
This isn’t a device initiative, it is a student success initiative to blend learning technology throughout the university experience and increase student engagement and learning transformation — both inside and outside the classroom.
Learn more about Digital Flagship, what it has accomplished and its upcoming goals.
Digital Flagship at a Glance
- 85% of undergraduates have a Digital Flagship technology kit as of AU21
- 90% of devices are active on a weekly basis
- 7,300 particpants in 82+ events at Design Labs
- 3,343 students at Digital Flagship First-Year Success Series events
- 4,000+ Ohio State coding course enrollments
- 100+ public coding course enrollments