Make a webpage, graphic or video in a flash
Get Creative With Adobe’s Mobile Apps
Adobe has created a handful of apps that you can use to be creative. Whether you need to make a snazzy looking video quickly or want to advertise your student org’s event on Instagram, these tools can help. With your Ohio State credentials, you can sign in to access Spark Page to make beautiful websites, Spark Post to make great looking graphics and Spark Video to quickly get your message across with video.
In order to sign in You must log in with your Ohio State username (name.#@OSU.edu, not Buckeyemail) to get access with premium features for free. Follow the instructions on the Adobe Spark Login Procedures Knowledge Base article to learn more about how to log in.
Create a webpage for a project or personal use in Spark Page. Easily include images, videos, text and buttons on your page with this simple tool. Templates are included to get you started, but they can be customized to your heart’s content.
- Display content for an in-class presentation in a webpage you’ve built
- Create a portfolio to send with your internship applications
- Advertise an event you’re hosting online
- Document an event with all of the photos captured by turning your Spark Page into a photo gallery
- Reflect or journal on a learning experience with text, photos, graphics and video
Design professional looking graphics in Spark Post. Templates are included for various social media image sizes, from Instagram photos to YouTube thumbnails. You can also create posters and invitations for printed projects.
Check out Spark Post’s remix feature, which allows you to use existing designs and customize it your needs. There’s a ton of layouts, color pallets, fonts, and image effects to choose from to get started.
- Design graphics for social media posts, like Instagram stories
- Promote an event in your residence hall or on campus with a poster
- Create business cards
- Make infographics to make a point or show a trend
- Make a logo for your student group that you can use on the rest of your Spark projects
- Design graphics for portfolios
Create polished, professional looking videos and presentations. Insert videos or photos, record your voice, and add text and music to the presentation. If you don’t have your own background videos, images, or music, Spark Video lets you search for media assets directly in the tool and cites them for you at the end.
- Edit video using Spark Video for a class assignment
- Create a dynamic presentation instead of using PowerPoint
- Produce a video reflection or recap of a book, article or movie
- Pitch your next great idea to your friends and classmates
- Teach your class about a topic so they can understand it better
Get Premium Features for Free
As an Ohio State student, you have access to Adobe Spark Premium for free. Premium features allow for more customization to your themes, fonts and colors. You can also insert a logo to any of your creations. This is a great feature if you’re using Adobe Spark for your student org, for a specific project, or to get hired for internships, co-ops, and jobs after graduation.
Access Spark Anywhere
All of these apps are available for free in Self Service and in the Apple App Store. Adobe Spark Post is also available on Google Play. For a desktop experience, you can start creating on Adobe Spark’s website.
Resources to remember: