Choose which option best describes your Ohio State status:
- Current student: You may be eligible for a technology kit if you started at Ohio State during or after fall 2018 and (1) you graduated high school in spring 2018 or later or (2) you took a break after high school and just began your first college experience.
- Incoming first-year student: If you are graduating high school this year, you are eligible for a technology kit.
- Incoming transfer student: You are eligible if you began college at your original university in fall of 2018 or later. When you transfer to Ohio State we use this original college start date to determine if you are part of an eligible class of students.
- Incoming gap year or delayed start student: If you graduated high school prior to 2018 but have not attended Ohio State or any other higher education institution and are beginning your college experience for the first time, you're eligible for a technology package.
- Military Affiliated Student: New undergraduate students with military affiliation starting for the first time at Ohio State in AU18 or later are eligible for a technology package.
Unsure? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help verify your eligibility status.
If you aren’t eligible for a technology kit, don't worry, there are be plenty of opportunities for you through Digital Flagship. The Mobile Design Lab travels to all Ohio State campus and provides a variety of programming and tech. Free, self-paced coding curriculum is available to all at Ohio State. Fill out an application to join one of the course sections launching this year.