If you were unable to pick up your device at your regularly scheduled orientation you may visit the helpdesk location listed below on your campus to pick up your device:
- Columbus: BuckeyeBar in Thompson Library open weekdays during the summer from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Newark: 196 Founders Hall
- Mansfield: BuckeyeBar in Bromfield Library and Information Commons
- Lima: Technology Helpdesk in the Rhodes Public Service building, room 122- send an email to email@example.com to schedule a pickup time
- Marion: Marion Library Helpdesk
- Wooster/ATI: BuckeyeBar in the ATI Library between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. or call 614-514-4848 for assistance outside of these hours
You will receive your kit and be guided through setup. It should take approximately 15 minutes.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.