If you were unable to pick up your device at your regularly scheduled orientation you may visit the helpdesk location listed below on your campus to pick up your device:
- Columbus: BuckeyeBar in Thompson Library open weekdays during the summer from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Newark: 196 Founders Hall
- Mansfield: BuckeyeBar in Bromfield Library and Information Commons
- Lima: Technology Helpdesk in Rhodes Public Service building, room 122. Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays.
- Marion: Marion Library Helpdesk
- Wooster/ATI: 200 E Halterman Hall
You will receive your kit and be guided through setup. It should take approximately 15 minutes.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.