We are committed to helping your student get the most out of their device. When your student receives their device, we'll provide setup help and guidance around using technology in college. Throughout their time at Ohio State, we will provide plenty of opportunities for them to develop new skills and get the support they need.
- Workshops: Workshops will be offered throughout the school year to help students maximize their use of iPad and learn technology skills.
- Peer Assistance: Our team of Student Mentors will be available to help students at Digital Flagship programming and during drop-in hours.
- Tutorials: Short video tutorials and “challenges” will be highlighted in the Discover app for students to learn tips and tricks for using their iPads and apps.
- Handbook: The Digital Flagship Handbook will be provided to students on their iPads. It will cover important information related to their iPads, apps, OSU tech tools, privacy, security and some basic digital literacy tips.
- Student Staff Training: RAs, Peer Leaders, and Dennis Learning Center Academic Coaches (among others) will learn how to best guide and direct students in using their iPads or getting help with something goes wrong.