iPad Return and Purchase
If you've received a Digital Flagship technology kit during your time at Ohio State, but are now leaving the university you will need to either return or purchase (at a depreciated value) your items. Any questions not answered by the information below can be directed to email@example.com.
If you would like to return your technology kit, you will not be charged the depreciated value of your device. If you do not return all items listed below you may be charged.
- STM Dux Shell Case
- Smart Keyboard
- Apple Pencil
Before returning your kit please complete the steps on our return guide to remove personal information and adjust settings.
Once you have updated all the settings visit one of the locations listed below. We will inventory your items and make sure your user information has been removed from the device.
- Columbus: Enarson Hall 030 (Classroom Services equipment Loan desk)
- Newark: 196 Founders Hall
- Mansfield: BuckeyeBar in Bromfield Library and Information Commons
- Lima: Technology Helpdesk in the Rhodes Public Service building, room 122- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pickup time
- Marion: Marion Library Helpdesk
- Wooster/ATI: BuckeyeBar in the ATI Library between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. or call 614-514-4848 for assistance outside of these hours
If you are unable to return to a physical location you may mail your device and all accessories to:
Purchase at Depreciated Value
If you would like to retain ownership of your technology after you leave Ohio State, you can purchase your kit at the depreciated value.
Once purchased we will remove the mobile device management system and you will be free to use your iPad as you would any other personal technology.
To initiate the process please fill out our purchase request form and we email you to confirm the charge amount and your intention to purchase. Once you confirm, we will add the charge to your statement of account.
Depreciated Value Calculation
If you want to purchase your technology kit, use our depreciated value chart to make the calculation.
The month you get your kit, the depreciation chart begins and the value you will be required calculated based on when you withdraw from the university. Once this value is calculated it will not decrease unless it is paid or the device is returned.