Signing Your Technology Agreement
If you are an eligible incoming student, you may accept a Digital Flagship technology kit, which includes an Apple iPad Air, Smart Keyboard, Apple Pencil, protective case and apps to support your learning and life at Ohio State.
In order to receive the technology kit, you must agree to the terms outlined in the Student Technology Agreement. Please read the document in its entirety and sign prior to arriving on campus.
This document will be sent via DocuSign to your Ohio State email address. Please note that the DocuSign will not reach you if you’re forwarding your email to another account. You can also sign the document directly by logging in to DocuSign and following the directions below. If you’ve recently paid your acceptance fee it may take up to 24 hours to appear in the system.
The Student Technology Agreement will only be available to sign if you are an eligible student. Please review the eligibility requirements before inquiring about a missing agreement.
How to Complete Your Agreement
- Go to DocuSign
- Log in with your Ohio State email address (email@example.com) and Ohio State password. You must use “@osu.edu” after your name.#, if you use “@buckeyemail.osu.edu” login will fail.
- Select “Action Required” once logged into DocuSign. This appears in the upper left of the screen and should indicate an action is needed.
- Review the agreement. If you do not see your agreement here, wait 48 hours and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select “Accept” in the document to accept your iPad. Do not select the second option marked "Decline" unless you are declining the iPad kit.
- Select “Sign” to populate the form with your signature.
- Finish and complete agreement.
This item may remain on your to-do list for 48 to 72 hours after you sign the document.