Congratulations! As an incoming first-year Ohio State student you will be receiving a technology kit that includes an iPad, Smart Keyboard, Apple Pencil, protective case, and apps to support your learning and life at Ohio State.
Before You Pick up Your iPad
When you arrive on campus for your immigration check-in appointment, you'll sign up for a date to pick up your technology kit.
Don't forget to:
- Make a United States AppleID and sign your DocuSign. This will make setup go more quickly.
- Bring your BuckID or passport when you pick up your iPad. We will not be able to assign you an iPad without it.
- Make sure you know your name.# and password (the same you use for logging into your school email).
What to expect when picking up your iPad:
- When you arrive, you will receive an iPad Air 10.5, keyboard, case, and Apple Pencil in a canvas bag.
- You will be guided through setting up your iPad. It should take between 15 and 30 minutes to pick up and set up your iPad.